1. He was born about 54years ago at Eyo Quarters , Oke-Odan, Yewa South Local Government, Ogun state.
2. He had his primary school education at St’ James Anglican school, Oke-Odan in 1972.
3. He works as a bicycle Repairer, house painter and public letter writer after his primary school.
4. He attended Area community high school, Owode Yewa, Ogun state.
5. He was the first senior prefect (SENIOR BOY) of Area community high school, Owode Yewa, Ogun State.
6. He has the best WAEC result, both in the School and its Environs in 1983.
7. He attended Federal polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, where he obtained ND & HND certificate respectively.
8. He further his education. Attended University of Science and Technology, Port-Harcourt, where he Obtained BSC. in Banking and Finance (Second Class upper Division).
9. He holds MBA in management from the University of Technology Port-Harcourt.
10. He has a brief stint with Associated Breweries and Company, Agbara, Ogun State, where he rose to become Acting Distribution Manager in 1988.
11. He underwent his National Youth Service corps (NYSC) programme with Exxon-Mobil Oil Company Eket Akwa Ibom, Uyo State. (an Oil and Gas Multi National Exploration and production company)
12. He was the only Corp member that was staffed among the 50 Corp members who underwent their NYSC at Exxon-Mobil.
13. He worked with Exxon- Mobil Oil and gas for 19years before he opted for an early retirement from the company in 2010 due to the passion he has for humanity and the will to serve the people of Ogun State.
14. He holds over 10 International Professional certificates and a fellow of over 10 chartered institute of international Association.
15. He is the founder of ASELE LABOWABA foundation which he has been using to spread the tentacles of his kindness across Ogun state.
16. He is a recipient of many National and International Award. To mention but few; he won the best outstanding Commissioner in southwest in 2016.
17. He is currently the Ogun State Commissioner for forestry.
Connect with him on twitter click on the image below